Experience the Body Armour Effect
terms and conditions
1. This is a genuine promotion aligned with Body Armour and Nutrition Warehouse only.
2. The promotion is open to all females and males aged 18 years and above.
3. This promotion will run from the 14th October 2021 to the 14th November 2021.
4. The promotion is in line with the Australian government guidelines related to responsible drinking. Body Armour does not promote excessive drinking of alcohol.
5. All process steps listed must be completed for the application process to be accepted.
6. Prizes include a 1-year supply of Body Armour.
7. Participants acknowledge that they are providing information to Body Armour and allows them to utilise the test results for advertisement purposes only.
8. The participants agree that you have not provided false information to Body Armour or |Nutrition Warehouse throughout your application.
9. Participants must disclose any issues that may generate negative publicity and impact on the success of this promotion and Body Armour/Nutrition Warehouse. Body Armour can disqualify an entrant for failure to disclose any issues that may generate negative publicity.
10. Body Armour reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and age) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Body Armour’s discretion. Failure by Body Armour to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoters (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant and/or (f) participation in this promotion.
12. By entering the promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion, from the Promoters and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
13. By accepting these terms and conditions and without limiting any other terms herein, each entrant indemnifies Body Armour and its associated agencies and companies for any breach of the above.
14. The Promoters are: Body Armour Pty Ltd, ABN 622 296 619, 5 Glenbrook street, Everton Park, QLD 4053
15. A one year supply is 52 bottles of Body Armour.